MENU

21 November 2010

New Look Shop

I am very excited to unveil the new look for the Indie Handmade jewellery shop! As well as a slight re-design to freshen things up a little, I am currently in the process of re-shooting the jewellery images as I felt the plain white backgrounds were, well, just too plain!

These are some of the newest additions, all shot with the new, more interesting backgrounds:


So what do you recon, plain white (which also washes out the colour of the main jewellery image) or coloured, patterned backgrounds like above? I know what I prefer but what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    You have some lovely jewelry pieces! I do think that the white does not do your jewelry justice. It is plain. I much prefer the colored or patterned background. I will be back to visit again. I also want to thank you for following my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving you're feedback. I agree, the white background is too boring for my liking. You have a lovely blog =)

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete